Incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 ( No.1 of 1956 ) and that the company is private limited. Uses and protects any information that You give Us when You use this website.
We are committed to ensuring that Your privacy is protected. Should We ask You to provide certain information by which You can be identified when using this website, then You can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that You are happy with any changes
What type of information Flygrad collects
Flygrad may collect the following information
- Name and Organization Details
- Contact information including email address
- Credit or debit card information
- Mobile telephone number and network details
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What Flygrad does with the information
Flygrad gathers they require this information to understand Your needs and provide You with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Your information will enable Flygrad to provide you with the access to all parts of Flygrad website and to supply the goods or services you have requested
- Your information will also enable Flygrad to bill you and to contact you where necessary concerning your orders and your ongoing account with Flygrad.
- Flygrad may use the information to administer, improve and develop products and services.
- In particular, Flygrad may use the information to contact you for your views on services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the website or services.
- Flygrad may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, Flygrad may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. Flygrad may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. Flygrad may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Flygrad is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, Flygrad have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information that collect online. Flygrad will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once You agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Flygrad uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps Flygrad analyse data about web page traffic and improve website in order to tailor it to customer needs. Flygrad only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help Flygrad provide you with a better website, by enabling Flygrad to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives Flygrad access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with Flygrad.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Flygrad website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave Flygrad site, You should note that Flygrad does not have any control over that other website. Therefore, Flygrad cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways :
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to Flygrad using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing Flygrad.
Flygrad will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless Flygrad have your permission or are required by law to do so. Flygrad may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which Flygrad thinks you may find interesting if you tell Flygrad that you wish this to happen.
Accessing and updating
You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask Flygrad to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. You may request details of personal information which Metamoprph holds about you under the Data Protection Act.
All comments, queries and requests relating to Flygrad uses of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to :
401, Sai Manor Apts ,Near Umesh Chandra Statue SR Nagar
Hyderabad, Telangana, India 500038
Mobile: +91 911 551 8888